This second set is from Xi’an, Jiuzhaigou, Chengdu & Hong Kong. For more info on each photo read the credits below…
1. Xi’an: Model & guide of the Xi’an City Wall.
2. Xi’an: One of the highlights of the trip, riding around the whole city wall and zero smog for a change!
3. Xi’an: Check out the white building here, I think they have designed it to match in with the traditional roof of the temple next to it – very clever!
4. Xi’an: Whilst at the wall I met someone who run’s around it everyday without fail – all 14km’s of it!
5. Jiuzhaigou: Tree growing up around a stone!
6. Jiuzhaigou: I’ll let you just imagine the sound of the waterfalls here…
7. Jiuzhaigou: Now that’s a fancy umbrella.
8. Jiuzhaigou: Way up in the beautiful mountains of Jiuzhaigou.
9. Chengdu: The Leshan Giant Buddha waits just around that rock…
10. Chengdu: how to get yourself on the big screen, Chengdu style!
11. Chengdu: Morning/ Evening dancing on street corners – another popular pastime in China.
12. Chengdu: The grand entrance to my hotel – the Wen Jun Mansion
13. Chengdu: A Giant Panda climbs for some bamboo.
14. Chengdu: Tasty sesame street food snack.
15. Chengdu: Subway entrance and shopping mall with a distinct Soviet feel to it.
16. Chengdu: Tianfu Square map in the form of a tree.
17. Chengdu: If you’ve ever owed a skateboard then your know what I was thinking here…
18. Chengdu: This LED billboard sign was huge, tried to capture it here amoungst the skyscrapers.
19. Hong Kong: Poster of the ‘Umbrella Girl’ of the HK protests.
20. Hong Kong: The famous HK river front lit up at night.
21. Hong Kong: HK public light buses.
22. Hong Kong: Hourly hotel sign.
23. Hong Kong: Close up of the Tian Tan Buddha.
24. Hong Kong: Downtown Hong Kong.
25. Hong Kong: Street buskers at ferry terminal.
26. Hong Kong: HK’s big wheel.
27. Hong Kong: This guy was still rocking!
28. Hong Kong: Bit of UK in HK.
29. Hong Kong: View from a car park in the hills of HK.